SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo planning is already underway. The organization that plans the event released its first set of confirmed artists who will be performing.
The Stock Show and Rodeo will be held at the Frost Bank Center/Freeman Coliseum fairgrounds on February 8-25, 2024. This is the 75th year of the rodeo and organizers hope to go bigger than ever.
In August, organizers announced that the first set of artists performing at the 75th annual rodeo will include:
- Midland - Friday, February 9, 2024 at 7:00 PM
- Neal McCoy – Monday, February 12, 2024 at 7:00 PM
- Gary Allan – Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:00 PM
- Clint Black – Saturday, February 24, 2024 (Rodeo Finals) at 7:30 PM
On September 14, even more artists were announced:
- Shane Smith & The Saints (Ranch Rodeo Event) - Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 7:00 PM
- Brooks & Dunn – Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 12:00 (noon) PM
- Brooks & Dunn – Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 7:30 PM
- Randy Rogers Band (Xtreme Bulls Event) – Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 12:00 (noon) PM
- Grupo El Duelo (Noche de Vaquero Event) – Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:30 PM
- John Michael Montgomery – Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:00 PM
All Fairgrounds Season and Individual tickets are on sale along with information about the 2024 annual event - For more information, visit sarodeo.com.
Learn more about KENS 5:
Since going on the air in 1950, KENS 5 has strived to be the best, most trusted news and entertainment source for generations of San Antonians.
KENS 5 has brought numerous firsts to South Texas television, including being the first local station with a helicopter, the first with its own Doppler radar and the first to air a local morning news program.
Over the years, KENS 5 has worked to transform local news. Our cameras have been the lens bringing history into local viewers' homes. We're proud of our legacy as we serve San Antonians today.
Today, KENS 5 continues to set the standard in local broadcasting and is recognized by its peers for excellence and innovation. The KENS 5 News team focuses on stories that really matter to our community.
You can find KENS 5 in more places than ever before, including KENS5.com, the KENS 5 app, the KENS 5 YouTube channel, KENS 5's Roku and Fire TV apps, and across social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more!