- Two Democratic senators propose clean energy tax credits
- Biden to meet with Mexican president amid migration issues
- Amber Alert-style communication system discussed to warn Texans of future widespread electric outages
- Fixing Texas’ energy infrastructure failures might go to a special legislative session
- Inside Texas Politics: State lawmakers have limited time to fix power issues
More Political Stories
- VERIFY: Who is the Senate parliamentarian?
- Third stimulus check: Potential timeline for $1,400 payments
- Sen. Ted Cruz declares 'Donald Trump ain't goin' anywhere" at Florida conference
- Should Donald Trump be allowed to hold office again? Texas voters are split.
- Nirenberg: 'It would be a big mistake' for state to repeal COVID-19 measures at this point in time
- VERIFY: Is recent spike in gas prices caused by President Biden canceling Keystone XL Pipeline?
- House approves Equality Act with expanded LGBTQ legal safeguards
- Texas House hears from ERCOT, power company executives in 15-hour hearing Thursday
- 'You deserve answers. You will get those answers,' Gov. Abbott vows to Texans in winter storm update
- 'Our community deserves answers': Nirenberg forms special committee to evaluate local response to devastating storms
- HHS nominee Becerra says pandemic is top job, but agenda is broader
- President Joe Biden will visit Houston on Friday for updates on winter storm recovery efforts