- Gov. Abbott calls special session to focus on property taxes, border security
- Gov. Greg Abbott honors fallen service members at Georgetown Memorial Day ceremony
- Bill restricting sexually explicit performances in front of children heads to the governor
- Blaming mass shootings on mental health is oversimplifying a complex problem, experts say
- What does the Texas attorney general do?
- State budget writers strike deal on $321.3 billion two-year spending proposal
- Lubbock Whataburger fired woman after she left restaurant to express breast milk, US Department of Labor says
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick makes first comments on potential Ken Paxton impeachment trial
- Has Texas impeached an elected official before?
- San Antonio added to Texas Most Wanted list
- Texas AG's Office searching for 'person of interest in an arson'
- 'We have to be strong, mija' | Candlelight vigil illuminates Uvalde Memorial Park
- 'We're stronger together': Uvalde archivist has been working for a year to preserve shooting victims' legacies
- 'What I needed to hear': Mother of Uvalde victim finds healing in stranger's music