- Louisiana toddler fighting life-threatening E. coli infection
- Bret Michaels hospitalized in Nashville, Poison cancels set
- COVID boosters for the fall must target newer omicron types, FDA says
- Doctors encouraged by number of Texas children getting COVID vaccine but hope numbers keep rising
- Texans could start traveling to Mexico for abortions, attorney says
- COVID-19 hospitalizations have doubled in San Antonio over the last month, doctors blame subvariants
- Texas has a law that allows parents to give up newborns at fire stations or hospitals. Hardly anyone uses it.
- Requests for vasectomies, getting tubes tied at local clinics skyrocket following SCOTUS opinion
- Instagram and Facebook remove posts offering abortion pills
- Safety tips for anxious pets during July 4th activities
- Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo tests positive for COVID
- As Senate-confirmed justices end Roe, how will voters react?
- Third Houston resident confirmed to have monkeypox
- How the Texas 'Baby Moses' law works