NEW ORLEANS — It's the question many people are asking: When will my power be back on after Hurricane Ida?
- Percent of Customers with Power Restored:
- Jefferson (East Bank & West Bank) – 100%
- Lower Jefferson – 90%
- Orleans – 100%
- Plaquemines (Belle Chasse) – 100%
- Plaquemines (Outside of Belle Chasse) – 60%
- St. Bernard – 100%
- St. Charles – 5%
- St. James – 58%
- St. John the Baptist – 29%
- St. Tammany (Entergy) – 100%
- St. Tammany/Washington (Cleco) – 90%
- Tangipahoa/St. Helena – 61%
- Washington (Entergy) -100%
As of 9/12/21, 8:00 a.m.
Estimated times of restoration by neighborhood for Entergy can be found here.
Estimated times of restoration for Cleco by neighborhood can be found here.
- Cox - Cox has restored service to 80% of customers in Greater New Orleans. Repairs are estimated to be completed by Tuesday for areas with more extensive damage, including western Metairie, Kenner, and lower Jefferson. Cox is providing customer services including: free service transfers; reversal of late fees; service-pauses; and, credits to those who are impacted. You can read more here.
- AT&T – Of the wireline customers where service was impacted, over 90% have had their service restored as of 9/10. You can read more here.