Duke has survived.
The No. 1 overall seed rallied in the final seconds to beat UCF 77-76 and reach the Sweet 16 in the East Region.
The Knights had two shots for the win on the final possession, but B.J. Taylor missed a driving shot that rolled off the rim. The same then happened to Aubrey Dawkins' last-ditch tip-in attempt, securing the win for Duke.
Duke trailed 74-70 late before pushing back ahead on RJ Barrett's putback of a missed free throw by Zion Williamson.
Williamson had 32 points for Duke, while Dawkins had 32 for UCF.
What other people are reading right now:
- More passengers lifted off Norway cruise ship before towing
- Google 'Florida man' followed by your birthday: What's your story?
- Powerball jackpot to $750 million after no winner Saturday
- Florida couple forgot they left their toddler at the park for hours: deputies
- 2nd Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor dies by suicide, newspaper reports
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.