SAN ANTONIO — Trae Young scored 31 points and the Atlanta Hawks beat the San Antonio Spurs 124-106 for their sixth straight victory on Wednesday night.
Bogdan Bogdanovic had 18 points and John Collins added 15 in helping Atlanta to just its second road win this season.
Clint Capela finished with 11 points and 13 rebounds.
Bryn Forbes had a season-high 23 points, and Dejounte Murray added 22 points, 11 assists and eight rebounds for San Antonio.
The Spurs were facing their second straight opponent on an extended winning streak. Phoenix beat San Antonio on Monday for its 13th straight win.
Here are highlights and reactions from KENS 5's Spurs reporters.
The San Antonio Spurs (4-12) will host the Atlanta Hawks (9-9) Wednesday night as the Spurs will look to snap their five-game losing streak.
In the Spurs' previous game, Dejounte Murray had 18 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for his seventh career triple-double in a 115-111 loss to the Suns.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
1. The Spurs are 0-9 when trailing after the third period this season.
2. The Spurs 2-0 this season when Keldon Johnson records 10-plus rebounds.
3. Spurs are seventh in the NBA in contested shots at 53.1 per game.
4. The Hawks have lost 7-straight road games and have been outrebounded in 3-straight games.
5. The Spurs lead the league in 2-point field goal frequency at 68.9%. They also lead the league in field goals made at 43.1 per game.
Stay here throughout the season for complete Spurs coverage.