SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Spurs (15-27) hosted the Cleveland Cavaliers (25-18) Friday night in the first meeting of the regular season between the two teams, but the Silver & Black couldn't snap their losing skid, which hit five by the end of the night.
Cleveland, meanwhile, has now won five of its last seven games.
PHOTOS: Cavs down Spurs at the AT&T Center, despite Dejounte Murray's big night
The San Antonio Spurs (15-26) will host the Cleveland Cavaliers (24-18) Friday night.
The Spurs and Cavs meet for the first time this regular season and San Antonio is riding a four-game losing streak.
In the Spurs' previous game, the team lost to the Rockets, 128-124, in San Antonio.
Dejounte Murray led the team with 32 points off 12-26 shooting with 10 rebounds and 11 assists. Bryn Forbes has 21 points and Jakob Poeltl ended the night with 12 points.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
1. The Cavs have won two-straight road games heading into tonight's game versus the Spurs.
2. The Cavs have turned the ball over more times than their opponent in three-straight games.
3. The Cavs are 10-2 versus sub-.500 NBA teams this season.
4. The Spurs have attempted fewer free throws than their opponent in seven-straight games.
5. The Spurs are 0-24 overall this season when trailing after the third period.
Stay here at KENS 5 throughout the season for complete Spurs coverage.