SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Spurs (14-19) will host the Miami Heat (22-13) tonight. The Spurs and Heat meet for the first time this season.
In the Spurs' previous game, the team saw their three-game winning streak snapped Monday night at home losing to the Jazz, 110-104.
Derrick White led the team with 21 points, Doug McDermott added 17 points and Keldon Johnson finished with 13 points.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
1. The Spurs have recorded more assists than their opponent in six-straight games.
2. The Spurs have scored 100-plus points in three-straight games.
3. The Spurs have lost two-straight games against the Heat and are 4-4 at home against East teams.
4. The Spurs are 0-9 at home when trailing after the third period.
5. Miami is 4-4 on the road versus West teams and have won four-straight games.
Stay here at KENS 5 throughout the season for complete Spurs coverage.