The Texas primary will be held on March 3.
Texas voters will weigh on the race for president, along with other national, state and local races.
There also are numerous other races on the ballot for particular segments of the Bexar County population.
(Your exact ballot will differ depending on where you live.)
Early voting was held Feb. 18-28 and has concluded for this election.
Polls will be open in Bexar County from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on March 3, which is Election Day.
A valid form of ID is now required to vote in Texas. Here are the seven approved forms of identification, according to the Texas Secretary of State:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport