The Joint General, Special and Charter Election is scheduled for Saturday, May 4, 2019.
(Your exact ballot will differ depending on where you live.)
Polls will be open in Bexar County from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Early voting was open in Bexar County most days between April 22-30.
A valid form of ID is now required to vote in Texas. Here are the seven approved forms of identification, according to the Texas Secretary of State:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport