The General Election is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018.
(Your exact ballot will differ depending on where you live.)
Polls will be open in Bexar County from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Early voting was open in Bexar County from Oct. 22 to Nov. 2 and has concluded.
A valid form of ID is now required to vote in Texas. Here are the seven approved forms of identification, according to the Texas Secretary of State:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport