The Bexar County runoff election is scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2019.
(Your exact ballot will differ depending on where you live.)
Early voting has closed in Bexar County. It was held May 28 through June 4.
Polls will be open in Bexar County from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on June 8, which is Election Day.
A valid form of ID is now required to vote in Texas. Here are the seven approved forms of identification, according to the Texas Secretary of State:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport