DECATUR, Ala. — A woman threw a pot of hot grease on a man who was threatening her, police in Alabama said.
Decatur police said on Aug. 1, Larondrick Macklin, 31, went to the woman's house with a firearm, according to CBS affiliate WHNT. The two got into a dispute, and she threw the grease, burning his face.
Macklin was taken to a hospital. Once he was released, he was charged with domestic violence and burglary.
He remains in jail on $300,000 bail.
What other people are reading right now:
- 85-year-old Florida man accused of murdering 90-year-old lover of 60 years
- She's accused of leaving hundreds of elderly and disabled people to go clubbing
- Man found dead after carjacking by armed bank robber, deputies say
- 5-year-old SC girl missing after mom found dead in home
- Ex-cardinal's letters show signs of grooming victims for abuse, experts say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.