SAN ANTONIO — Dolph Lundgren, the actor widely renowned for his portrayal of "Rocky IV" villain Ivan Drago, is coming to the Alamo City this summer.
Lundgren will be appearing at this summer's Celebrity Fan Fest, with “Aquaman” co-stars Jason Momoa and Amber Heard, as well as several other celebrity guests for photo-ops, panel discussions, and a special VIP meet and greet.
Celebrity Fan Fest takes place at the Freeman Coliseum from June 14-16. The festival says that more celebrity announcements will be made "in the coming weeks."
In addition to celebrity appearances, the festival will feature photo ops, artists, panels and special attractions, soon to be announced.
According to a press release shared by event organizers, Celebrity Fan Fest will also feature:
- An exclusive “Aquaman” VIP Seafood Fan Experience
- “CARS as STARS” exhibition featuring famous Hollywood cars like Ecto-1 from “Ghostbusters,” the “Back to the Future” DeLorean, a Bumblebee® replica car, Optimus Prime® replica truck and Barricade® of “Transformers,” plus many more.
- Numerous comic exhibitors and creators
- Gaming and virtual reality exhibitions
- Celebrity panels
- Hundreds of vendors and artists
For tickets and more information, visit pmxevents.com.