TAMPA, Fla — If you're planning on taking the scenic route from Tampa to St. Petersburg, make sure you head to the Cross-Bay Ferry's new docking location.
From Jan. 11 to Feb. 17, the ferry's Tampa docking location will be moving from its original spot at the Tampa Convention Center to Sparkman's Wharf.
This temporary move comes in preparation for Super Bowl LV and the events leading up to the big game.
Parking for the new departure location is available in the Garrison Lot and the Channelside Parking Garage. It's recommended that you allow an additional 15-30 minutes to park and make your way to the ferry before departure.
- Trump condemns supporters' riot at Capitol, acknowledges Biden won election
- US Capitol Riot: What we know about the chaos in DC, aftermath
- Here's a brief history and explanation of the 25th Amendment
- What a 50-50 Senate means for $2,000 stimulus checks
- Your COVID-19 vaccine questions, answered: Do I need to be a Florida resident?
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter