The complimentary rapid COVID-19 test will be given to Big Ticket holders who want to claim a ticket on Friday, Sept. 11, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Non-Big Ticket holders will not be eligible for the tests.
"Only Big Ticket holders who receive a negative test result will have the opportunity to claim a game ticket," UT Athletics said on its website.
Here's how the process will work:
- STEP 1: Students wanting a ticket will need to fill out a COVID-19 test consent form online here.
- STEP 2: You will receive a confirmation email if you are approved to receive the complimentary COVID-19 test.
- STEP 3: Arrive at the Bellmont Hall Ticket Office Lobby located inside Gate 4 of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 11. You must present your UT student ID at check-in.
- STEP 4: Take your COVID-19 test
- STEP 5: All Big Ticket holders who register a negative COVID-19 test will be able to participate in the UTEP Online Claim Process Saturday morning at the following times.
- Longhorn Foundation Student Member Early Access from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Big Ticket Holders from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
It's important to note that students will need to claim a ticket in advance in order to attend.
"Once the maximum amount of tickets allotted for the UTEP game has been claimed, there will be no additional tickets distributed," UT Athletics said.
For more information, click here.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: