AUSTIN, Texas — COVID-19 has ground some businesses to a halt. But others are hiring like crazy as they try to keep up with customer demand.
To apply to these positions, click on the links below:
- A Cloud Guru positions here.
- Airborn Inc. positions here.
- Aldi positions here.
- Amazon is looking for warehouse employees, shoppers and delivery drivers. You can find positions here.
- Apple positions here.
- Austin Pet Sitters positions here.
- Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's in Austin are in need of 59 candidates for positions in several retail departments ahead of the holiday season.
- Brookdale Senior Living positions here.
- Bumble positions here.
- Capital Metro full-time bus operator positions apply here and part-time bus cleaner positions apply here. For assistance applying for a bus operator position, call 512-852-7202 or 512-852-7203. For assistance applying for a bus cleaner position, call 512-389-7473, 512-389-7445 or 512-369-6274. CapMetro will host a Facebook live Tuesday at 10 a.m. to answer questions.
- Care.com positions here.
- City of Cedar Park positions here.
- CVS is hiring for 15,000 positions across the nation, including hundreds of jobs across Texas. More information here.
- Domino's positions here.
- Facebook positions here.
- Fiesta positions here.
- Guidehouse positions here.
- H-E-B hourly and short-term positions here.
- HealthTrust Workforce Solutions positions here.
- Home Depot positions here.
- Home Instead Senior Care positions here.
- Intel positions here.
- Juiceland positions here.
- Kalahari Resort positions here.
- Longhorn Village positions here.
- Lowe's positions here.
- Papa John's positions here.
- Palm Harbor Homes Inc. positions by calling 512-385-5880. No experience is necessary.
- Pet Smart positions here.
- Quest Diagnostics positions here.
- Randall's positions here.
- Service Master positions here.
- Sprouts Farmers Market apply here or by texting the word “careers” to 480-800-8056.
- TDIndustries positions here.
- Texas Health and Human Services positions here. They're looking for hundreds of positions, including psychiatrists, nurses, psychiatric nurse assistants, and direct care support staff, at its state-supported living centers and state hospitals throughout the state. Those centers are located in Austin, Abilene, Brenham; Corpus Christi; Denton; El Paso; Lubbock; Lufkin; Mexia; Richmond; Rio Grande; San Angelo; and San Antonio.
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department: Various positions ranging from psychologists and case managers to youth development coaches and accountants are posted here.
- The Settlement Home For Children positions here.
- The Zebra positions here.
- Travis County positions here.
- Walgreens positions here.
- Walmart positions here.
- Wells Fargo positions here.
- WellSky positions here.
- WP Engine positions here.
Human coronaviruses are usually spread through:
- The air by coughing or sneezing
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands.
Help stop the spread of coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Eat and sleep separately from your family members
- Use different utensils and dishes
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your arm, not your hand.
- If you use a tissue, throw it in the trash.
Lower your risk:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are 60 or over or have an underlying health condition such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes or respiratory illnesses like asthma or COPD, the World Health Organization advises you to try to avoid crowds or places where you might interact with people who are sick.
Get complete coverage of coronavirus by texting 'FACTS' to 512-459-9442.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: