Whether you're looking to spend more than $100 or less than $10 this Father's Day, there are tech gifts that can fit every budget.
Here are some examples from Best Buy and other ideas:
- PopSockets Grip and Stand ($9): You can keep a firm grasp on your mobile devices with the PopSockets grip and stand. A PopSockets grip and stand mounts to almost all vertical surfaces for hands-free viewing.
- Tile Mate Tracker ($25): Never lose your keys or wallet again with the Tile Mate tracker. Using Bluetooth compatibility, the small tile connects to your phone so you can find your lost items with the touch of a button.
- Philips Norelco OneBlade Wet/Dry Electric Trimmer ($34): You can use one device to trim, edge and shave with the rechargeable Norelco OneBlade hybrid styler. This grooming tool is suitable for wet or dry use.
- Roku Streaming Stick ($49): The streaming stick provides more than 2,500 channels on demand and features more than 300,000 movies and TV episodes.
- Google Home ($129): Use voice commands to listen to your favorite playlist, get answers from Google and manage everyday tasks.
- Nanit (Around $300): For new dads, Nanit is a high-tech video baby monitor. The company that makes it said Nanit is the "first video baby monitor that can measure sleep and evaluate how well the baby is sleeping without a wearable device."
- Portable BBQ Grill Briefcase ($69.99): There is enough space to cook for two, and it locks securely to transport the grill.
- Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker ($149): The heart rate & fitness wristband automatically tracks all-day activity, sleep and exercise. It also features personalized exercise modes to view on display.
- Nespresso Vertuoline Coffee Maker ($149-$199): Prepare high-quality coffees every day with the Nespresso Vertuoline coffee maker. It includes a device for making hot or cold foam so that you can enjoy cappuccinos, mochas and lattes, and an extraction system produces great espresso bases.
If you have a question about apps or technology, or you have a suggestion of technology we should feature, you can email me at email@example.com, find me on Facebook at Facebook.com/askstacey5 or tweet me with the hashtag #AskStacey.