Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
I've reached a strange (but delicious) point in my career where I'm writing about pizza deals two weeks in row. In the two decades that I've been working as a consumer reporter, I can actually conclude today is a high point!
Last week, on March 14, we enjoyed Pi Day, which is cluttered with all sorts of slice savings. I don't ever recall a return of pizza deals in the week that follows Pi Day — and that's what makes this offer so tasty.
Perhaps to coincide with March Madness or maybe for no reason other than increasing web traffic and sales, all Domino's Pizzas are 50 percent off now until Sunday.
The fine print is pretty simple. The offer is valid for participating locations which will mean 50 percent off delivery and carry-out pizzas from most restaurants. You need to order online and that is the key to unlocking menu pizzas at half price.
You can find a link to the deal below and a reminder, I'm profiling all sorts of other price drops this week that I look forward to sharing with you... after I eat lunch!
GET THE DEAL NOW: 50 percent off all Domino's menu price pizzas online only
***Valid at participating locations
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- Use this $45 gadget and never floss again
- Bacon-wrapped pizza, OREO pancakes and more ways to indulge this week
- How to whiten your teeth using your smartphone
- Spring is coming! How you can celebrate with Chick-fil-A's new key lime treat and a free DQ ice cream cone
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.