If you're looking to pack your bags and find a new home, a recent survey reveals which cities average the lowest and highest cost of living.
According to move.org, the monthly average living cost is as follows:
- El Paso, Texas at $1,182
- Lincoln, Nebraska at $1,291
- Toledo, Ohio at $1,322
- Wichita, Kansas at $1,433
- Lousiville, Kentucky at $1,441
- San Francisco, California at $4,210
- New York, New York at $3,956
- San Jose, California at $3,289
- Oakland, California at $3,212
- Boston, Massachusetts at $3,211
The averages are based off rent, utilities, internet, gas and food. You can visit move's website for the full list.
Grab your things and get a "move" on if you're looking to change your lifestyle!