SAN ANTONIO — The hot-pink Barbie Pop-Up Truck is making its way to the Alamo City.
The truck will be at The Shops at La Cantera for one day only, on February 8.
Barbie fans and 90s lovers will be able to get their hands on exclusive retro-inspired merchandise and treats as part of the truck's 'Totally Throwback Tour.'
The tour will celebrate the iconic brand's 60-year heritage, according to a press release.
Fans will have an array of 90s-themed apparel and accessories to choose from, including:
- A limited quantity of premium, upcycled vintage denim jackets with Barbie-logo embroidered patch
- Distressed, light-washed Barbie-logo embroidered denim jacket
- Denim dad cap
- Logo necklace
- Embroidered patch set
- Enamel pin set
- Cassette tape wallet
- Vinyl iridescent fanny pack
- Boombox vinyl iridescent shopper tote
- Cosmetic bag
- NCLA Barbie + Ken Nail Enamel Set Duo
- Decorated cookie set
Merchandise will be available to purchase from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. by credit card only.
The truck will be stationed near the Barnes & Noble.