LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

SAN ANTONIO -- Three people evacuated a home on the 1400 block of West Pyron Avenue due to an electrical fire.

According to San Antonoi firefighters, the blaze originated at a refrigerator unit in the back of the house and spread through most of the building.

Firefighters said a substantial amount of guns and ammunition were stored in the back of the home. Fortunately, the fire did not ignite that ammunition.

No injuries were reported.

The home, however, was completely destroyed. Damage was estimated around $60,000.

Read or Share this story: http://www.kens5.com/story/news/local/2014/06/25/10376206/