Current KENS 5 Positions
DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST
KENS 5 is seeking a digital sales specialist who will work strategically with our sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customer results through our digital assets as well as monitor campaign performance, optimize to client goals, and help retain revenue leakage.
The individual must possess knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile platforms, social media, SEO PPC (SEM), and web development. Position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the sales team with developing creative multimedia recommendations through research to meet customer’s expectations while utilizing our digital product suite(s).
• Create sales presentations for the account executive to communicate that idea to the client
• Execute campaigns and creative development for all digital advertising
• Monitor, analyze and proactively create solutions to retain and grow our digital revenue
• Report monthly metrics to account executive and client
• Communicate and create one sheets for sales staff on successful digital campaigns
• Manage and communicate inventory sell through percentages to staff
• Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities
• Attend sales calls, if needed, as the digital expert on our product offerings
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 3+ years Marketing, Digital Sales and Support experience with extensive hands on campaign management/optimization abilities
• Strong written and communication skills
• Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile advertising, SEO, SEM and social media platforms such as FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
• Prior work experience with website analytics, customer data base, conversion tactics, digital insertion and ad serving platforms (DART Double Click - DSM, DFP, DFA preferred)
• Previous vendor relationship and communication experience along with strong interdepartmental skills
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
We offer a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, EAP, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, PTO and 401(k). Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 210-341-3946 or mail to 5400 Fredericksburg Road, Attn: Human Resources - DSS, San Antonio, TX 78229.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Digital Account Executive is responsible for driving direct digital revenue to the station while working with the TV sales team to generate integrated digital revenue. A successful digital seller will outperform the market by smartly planning, prospecting, delivering presentations and closing new business on a consistent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of effective online marketing strategies and products, to include display, video, mobile, email, behavioral targeting, SEO and SEM. A minimum of two years in online selling experience is required. A college degree is preferred.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, EAP, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, PTO and 401(k). Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com, fax to 210-341-3946 or mail to 5400 Fredericksburg Road, Attn: Human Resources - DAE, San Antonio, TX 78229.
KENS 5 Television, Inc., the Gannett-owned CBS affiliate in San Antonio, TX, is currently seeking a journalist capable of producing strong content across multiple platforms. Duties will include producing newscasts, gathering and researching stories, writing and coordinating crews in the field, and contributions to social media.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience producing newscasts; a college degree is required. The position may involve working an irregular schedule that may include weekends, overnights and holidays. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a passion for news and a desire to be part of a team that is committed to winning.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, EAP, health savings accounts, life insurance, PTO plan and 401(k). Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 210-341-3946 or mail to KENS 5, 5400 Fredericksburg Road, Attn: Human Resources ~ PRO, San Antonio, TX 78229. EOE. No phone calls please.