Funeral arrangements have been set for San Antonio Police Detective Benjamin Marconi, who was shot ambush-style while sitting in his patrol car late Sunday morning.
A viewing will take place at Porter Loring on McCullough Avenue on Sunday, Nov. 27 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Funeral services will be held at the Community Bible Church on Loop 1604 on Monday, Nov. 28 at 11 a.m.
A memorial fund in his name is set up at Generations Federal Credit Union. You can donate in person or online.
In lieu of flowers, the Marconi family ask that all donations be made to Detective Marconi’s memorial fund or any of the listed below organizations:
- The South Texas Blood and Tissue Center http://southtexasblood.org/give-now
- Lifesharing Community Organ and Tissue Donation https://www.lifesharing.org/
- Battered Women’s & Children Shelter of San Antonio
- Haven for Hope https://www.havenforhope.org/donate/DonateForm.aspx
- The 100 Club of San Antonio www.100clubsa.org
- Or any non-profit organization the donator chooses
© 2017 KENS-TV