Sexual assault suspect accused of targeting minors

Print
Email
|

by Stacia Willson / KENS 5

Bio | Email | Follow: @staciawillson

kens5.com

Posted on January 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Updated Tuesday, Jan 22 at 8:23 AM

SAN ANTONIO -- After several months of searching, police on Monday arrested 19-year-old Nicholas Felipe, who is prime suspect in two sexual abuse cases.

Both of his alleged victims were minors.

"He was currently wanted on a case of indecency of a child involving a 10-year-old male victim from last year... This latest case came from a December 12 incident, where this suspect came into contact with a photo of a woman who is 16 and in some state of undress in the picture," says San Antonio police Sgt. Javier Salazar.

Salazar says the suspect allegedly coerced the young girl into having sex with him by threatening to post the photo on the internet. Felipe is now facing a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

He also faces a charge of indecency of a child by contact for the case against him involving a 10-year-old boy.

Print
Email
|