Taking your dog for a walk can be a great way to meet people. Now a new poll lists the top breeds for landing a hot date. The survey was conducted by Klooff, a new app for pet lovers. The mobile app allows you to create a profile for your pet, upload pet photos and interact with other pet lovers.
Top five breeds that made women more attractive (in reverse order, with "1" being the best):
2. Labrador Retriever
1. Golden Retriever
Top five breeds that made men more attractive
5. French Bulldog
4. Siberian Huskie
3. Labrador Retriever
2. Golden Retriever
1. German Shepherd
Klooff also found that:
• Women twice as likely to see a man who owns a Boxer or a French Bulldog as just a “hook up” than a man who owns a Pit Bull or Labrador Retriever.
• Women are more than 10 times more likely to see a man who owns a Golden Retriever as "marriage material" or "boyfriend material,” than a man who owns a Pit Bull.
• Women are 10 times more likely to see a man who owns a Pit Bull as “slimy” or “sketchy” than a man who owns a Siberian Husky.
Key findings About men
• The vast majority of men think that a woman who owns a Chihuahua is more likely to be dumb.
• Men are overwhelmingly more likely to see a woman who owns a Golden Retriever as girlfriend material than a woman who owns a Chihuahua.
•Men are more than 5 times more likely to see a woman who owns a Chihuahua as someone to only have a “one night stand” with than a woman who owns a Golden Retriever.