SAN ANTONIO -- A 17-year-old man was hospitalized early Thursday morning after police say he was attacked by at least two men carrying a machete and a hammer.
San Antonio police said the suspects and the victim had gotten into an argument at an unnamed bar on Hildebrand and then continued to a home in the 500 block of West Lullwood.
The victim was allegedly attacked at the home by at least two men carrying a machete and a hammer. He was taken to Methodist Hospital with a cut on the hand and knee.
Police interviewed a witness and then proceeded to a home on Santa Anna, where they took two people into custody.
As of 7 a.m., officers were waiting on a search warrant so they could look through the house.
Investigators said they know the identity of the suspects because of the incident earlier in the evening.