SAN ANTONIO -- A Sonic Drive-In restaurant is closed after a fire broke out in the kitchen just before the breakfast rush on Tuesday morning.
San Antonio firefighters responded to the restaurant at the intersection of Roosevelt Avenue and SE Military Drive around 6:15 a.m.
Firefighters took about 20 minutes to control what they are calling an accidental grease fire that started in the kitchen.
No injuries were reported.
Roosevelt Avenue was temporarily closed while firefighters battled the blaze.
Damage was estimated at $30,000.
It was not immediately known when the restaurant will reopen.