KENS 5 spoke with Best Buy home entertainment supervisor Tiffany Gates to get some suggestions on how to have a successful Black Friday.
- To score the best Black Friday deals, experts say you should plan ahead and take advantage of "doorbusters." They come in limited quantities.
- Some of the hottest deals out there this year are for TVs, and you could save hundreds.
- You can also look out for bundles with electronics. For example, some Samsung Galaxy models are being sold with VR headsets.
- Have your shopping list ready to go.
- Make Black Friday a positive experience.
© 2017 KENS-TV