Here's the phone numbers to call for power outages, flooding, and other emergencies:

Call 9-1-1 in life-threatening emergencies.


Call 3-1-1 to report debris in roads or other public areas.

You can also call to learn about volunteer opportunities with the Red Cross.

Police non-emergencies - 210-207-SAPD

Report low-water crossings that don't have a barrier on them to the San Antonio non-emergency phone number.

CPS - 210-353-HELP

Call CPS for gas or power emergencies, like downed power lines. You can also report them online.

SAWS - 210-704-7297

Residents can report sewer overflow or water concerns to SAWS.

Bexar County - 210-335-6000

Residents in unincorporated Bexar County can call that number for debris, flooding or other things.

MORE: All your Hurricane Harvey questions answered