Highway 90 will be closed at Loop 410 this next weekend for a high-level construction project.
According to TxDOT, Williams Brothers Construction is continuing to place steel bridge beams over Loop 410 at Highway 90, a project that started November 10. The construction requires a near complete shut-down of the busy interchange.
Closure information is as detailed below:
Nov. 17-20 closure
Beginning Friday, November 17 at 8 p.m. all lanes - frontage road and main lanes - of I-410 will close at US Hwy 90. The main lanes of US 90 will not be affected.
- Southbound traffic will exit westbound US Hwy 90 to Hunt Lane, turn around and return to I-410.
- Northbound traffic will exit eastbound US Hwy 90 to Military Drive, turn around and return to I-410.
- Eastbound US 90 traffic to northbound I-410 will exit Military Drive, turn around and return to I-410 via the frontage road.
- Westbound US 90 traffic to southbound I-410 will exit Hunt lane, turn around and return to I-410 via the frontage road.
- Southbound I-410 traffic to eastbound US 90 will exit US 90 west and turn around at Hunt Lane.
- Northbound I-410 traffic to westbound US 90 will exit US 90 east and turn around at Military Drive.
All lanes will be reopened by 5 a.m. November 20.