SAN ANTONIO – UberEATS is launching in San Antonio to fill all your food delivery needs.
On Wednesday, UberEATS officially launched in the Alamo City where they offer food delivery seven days a week with menus from the city’s favorite restaurants.
The UberEATS app is launching in partnership with over 100 local restaurants, including Bakery Lorraine, Hot Joy, and Botika. UberEATS is a standalone app and is separate from your usual Uber Rider App.
With the UberEATS app, customers have access to the full menus of a broader selection of restaurants, with food available until a restaurant closes.
How it work you might ask?
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Choose where you want the food delivered, i.e. home, work, or any other address
- Browse local restaurants by searching for your favorite spot or try something new
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door
For more information, you can read their blog https://newsroom.uber.com/us-texas/ubereats-is-now-serving-san-antonio.