An ABC television show is filming a pilot episode in Smithville, Austin and San Antonio and they are looking for extras!
According to a Facebook post from the Smithville Film Commission, Brock/Allen Casting is looking for people to act as background extras in a possible new television show for ABC Studios called 'The Gospel of Kevin.'
On Monday, March 20, they will be filming at San Antonio International Airport and are casting extras to portray airport travelers.
Applicants are advised that the filming could last from 8 to 12 hours, but they will be paid $64 for 8 hours and guaranteed overtime if it goes longer.
If you would like to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Full name
- Full name of guardian/parent (if under the age of 18)
- A recent, clear photo of your face
- Age (if under 18)
- Current city of residence
- Phone number
- Email address
- Availability during March 14 and 15
- Availability for additional shooting days March 14-31 for possible other roles
- Year, make, model, color and photo of your vehicle
Brock/Allen Casting said that even if you aren't selected for this shoot, they can save your info in their database for future castings.