KENS 5 and Kens5.com: The power to deliver your message
Our television and online platforms can deliver your message via unique advertising opportunities. We'll show you how we can help you create an effective multimedia strategy for your business.
Contact us and we'll arrange for one of our marketing consultants to show you options that meet your goals and your budget! We'll discuss a custom advertising package designed to deliver.
• Location, location, location: High-profile placement on a well-branded and trusted platform keeps you top of mind with local consumers!
• Push & pull media strategies: Kens5.com helps you create ads that brand (push) and engage (pull)!
• Drive traffic to your site and track results with weekly reports: We'll help you create an effective multimedia strategy that reaches the people you need to reach!
Targeted visibility for local businesses
KENS 5 is proud to partner with DataSphere Technologies Inc. DataSphere is responsible for powering our community calendar and offering geographically-targeted advertising opportunities across Kens5.com.
DataSphere, in partnership with more than 100 U.S. television stations, helps local businesses across the country raise their visibility, convert more customers, and gain a competitive edge with custom marketing packages targeted to specific neighborhoods and communities.
For more information, visit DataSphere.com
Ready to advertise with Kens5.com?
One of our digital marketing consultants would be happy to discuss options that meet your goals and your budget!
For advertising information on Kens5.com or KENS5-CBS TV, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 210-366-5002.
• Credit application: Click to print our credit application to get started.
• Our mailing address: Sales Department, KENS 5 TV, 5400 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78229
• Belo Corporation: Our station is owned and operated by Belo Corp., which owns 20 television stations, including properties in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Seattle/Tacoma, Phoenix, St. Louis, Portland, Charlotte, San Antonio, Hampton/Norfolk, Louisville, Austin, New Orleans, Tucson, Spokane and Boise. Belo aspires to serve its communities of viewers, online users and advertisers by consistently practicing the highest form of journalism and generating revenues commensurate with the quality of the audiences this content attracts.